Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:59:16 +0600
From: Barbara Gratzer <email@example.com>
Subject: [Coral-List] Intern availability in Maldives
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
We are currently seeking for a Marine Intern in a 5 Star Plus luxury resort
in the Maldives.
What we need:
– A motivated person with a positive and friendly attitude
– At least a BSc degree in Marine Biology or closely related subjects
– At least Advanced Open Water Diver with 60 dives or more diving
experience, we prefer candidates who have experience with working
underwater (since this is a lot different from the usual fun diving)
– A candidate who has worked on an Island before or in any kind of similar
– A candidate who is knowledgeable in coral reef ecology (coral species,
coral propagation, fish species)
– Candidate should be available asap and for a duration of 3 month
What we give:
– Accommodation, food and a pocket money of 400$ per month
– We take care of the visa costs
– 4 or 6 share room accommodation
– Trainings, working experience, the opportunity to work in a coral reef on
a daily basis and gain more knowledge about monitoring projects and coral
Flight has to be payed by candidate.
We accept applications until the 23rd of December.
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to
Thank you and have a thrilling day!
Barbara Gratzer MSc
~~~ ?^^?> ~~~
Resident Marine biologist
Huvafen Fushi Resort
Republic of Maldives